Auto Insurance in Missouri
If you’re looking for a Missouri auto insurance policy that fits your coverage needs and quality expectations, look no further than Professional Insurance & Financial Services. Located in Ozark, we serve drivers throughout Missouri, and have been doing so for years.
The Basics of Auto Insurance
Buying car insurance is not as carefree as the gecko, cave man, or bright-lipstick spokeswoman may make it out to be. In fact, your car insurance policy is made up of several sub-types of coverage options:
- Bodily injury and property damage: This pays for medical bills and damaged property that you cause to others.
- Personal injury protection: This pays for your medical bills and lost income should you be injured in a car accident.
- Uninsured/underinsured coverage: This covers you in the event you get into an auto accident caused by an underinsured or uninsured motorist.
- Comprehensive insurance: This provides protection should your car be damaged by anything other than a collision, such as storm damage or a break in.
- Collision insurance: This will provide coverage for you if you damage or total your car in an accident with something other than another driver, such as hitting a deer or a parked car.
- Roadside assistance: This offers you help when you’re stranded on the side of the road, and includes items such as towing and changing flat tires.
- Rental car reimbursement: This covers the cost of a car rental should you need a vehicle while your car is being repaired.
Understanding each of the coverage options and knowing which ones you do and do not need requires knowledge and consideration. We can help you understand what makes the most sense for your situation, whether you need to insure your family van, your sports car or your antique auto.
We Don’t Shy Away From High Risks
Mainstream insurance companies will outright reject insurance requests from individuals with any blemish on their record. At Professional Insurance, you can rest assured that we will treat all applicants the same. We have access to the necessary insurance products, including the SR-22, that folks who have DUIs on their records or credit problems must have to drive. If you’re at all concerned that you may have a record that is keeping you from getting the right auto insurance, reach out to our team today.
Matching You With the Right Policy and Discounts
Our goal is to find you the auto insurance policy that fits your vehicle, your driving style and your pocketbook. One way to do this is to identify all the discounts you may be eligible for and then seeking out the insurance company that offers the right coverage at the right price. Potential discounts we may be able to obtain for you include:
- Multi-policy discount for individuals who combine both auto and home insurance policies with one company
- Safe driver discount for drivers with clean records
- Safety feature discounts for cars equipped with anti-theft systems and other safety features
- Good student discount for teens and college students achieving a B or greater grade point average
- Senior discount for drivers who are 65 years or greater
Contact Our Ozark Insurance Agency for a Free Insurance Quote
Get your free auto insurance quote by calling us at 417-581-5818. You may also contact our independent agency online. We can help you compare coverage and rates from multiple companies to find you the best insurance for your situation.